All India Tour (11.03.2019 - 20.03.2019)

We visited a lot of different places in North India. Before visiting to each place, our faculty members given a short note about the which made enthusiasm to us. All the places and tasting those foods are exciting thing. We ate panipoori and it was very tasty. Me and my friends taken many pictures to create a memory. The tourist guide in the places like Taj Mahal,  shajahan palace given more information which are unknown to us. I enjoyed the shopping in Delhi, Waha border and Madura 'The birth place of lord Krishna'. Before starting the flag hoist ceremony, they called many girls and women to the ground. So me and my friends also joined and enjoyed with full of dance. It was different feel of dancing at India border. That was first time I travelled in the metro train.It was amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Aids

Teaching Aids

School Exhibition (13.10.2019)